Today is the day to be good to yourself.
- Book your trip to that all-inclusive. Even if you haven’t been able to sync your schedule to those of your friends, go on your own and make new friends.
- Set aside time to play your video games. You know that the universe won’t master itself.
- Get that new hairstyle/color. You’ve been wanting it for two months so stop worrying that it isn’t age-appropriate, PTA-appropriate or street cred-appropriate.
- Wear the glitter nail polish. A little wild for you to be sure, but times have changed. If anyone even notices take it as a compliment.
- Get the good hot sauce. You’re taking items out of your grocery cart and putting them back, remembering that the microwave blew up, the ’69 Camaro needs a new transmission and the raccoon party in your basement will cost $3,000 and a municipal task force to relocate. Get the good hot sauce anyway.
Life is better lived in luxury.
Luxury is about living a good life. That means taking care of yourself and giving yourself reasons to smile. Sometimes only the good hot sauce will do.