The One Lovely Blog Award comes to me from Aruna at Ripples N Reflections. Aruna is a doctor working in the Indian Army as a Colonel. She writes about her life in general, including: memoirs; travel; happiness; family; and, relationships. Her blog is insightful and thought-provoking, and I always enjoy reading. Thank you once again, Aruna!
This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers.The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 -15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven facts about myself:
1. I am an avid reader.
2. I heart coffee.
3. I enjoy learning.
4. I’ve learned that I enjoy blogging 🙂
5. I’m starting to focus on writing.
6. I’ll come back to this….
My amazing nominees are:
1. Optimistic Kid at Life of an Optimistic Kid Sergio writes about his life, quotes, things he finds funny, sports, music and travel. He really is an optimistic kid and was also my very first follower 🙂
2. bulldog at The Photographic Journey of Bulldog Bulldog is a keen photographer and shares stories to accompany his beautiful photos. He is also a philosopher and poet, although he may not realize it yet 🙂
3. Vic at Just Plain Ol’ Vic Vic is straight-forward and “tells it like he sees it”. He puts himself out there; he digs deep and shares pieces of himself. His insights and experiences have also helped others dealing with similar issues.
6. Bella at Earth to Bella Bella won me over with her post, Perfect Storm. Despite the fact that I consider myself an animal-lover, she had me laughing out loud; I could picture the scene before me. In her blog, Bella shares eclectic anecdotes and insights including some of her writing from different stages of her life.
7. Enrico at Shakeclouds Enrico was an early follower and encouraged me from the beginning of my blogging experience. I had no idea what I was doing (even less than now!), so I can’t express how much I appreciate that early feedback and encouragement 🙂
8. 7128788elf at Charles1958 Charles is a poet, academic, scholar and all-around wise person. His blog reflects his interest in music, especially contemporary classical and rock music, as well as culture and flora and fauna. As a librarian and information specialist, he is very happy with anything to do with books and information.
9. aFrankAngle at A Frank Angle Frank is eloquent and introspective; he engages and entertains with his diverse posts exploring: politics; religion; education; golf; ballroom dance; travel; and, wherever life’s journey takes him. His active engagement sends ripples through the blogosphere 🙂
10. Rich at KamerTunesBlog Rich chronicles his journey as he re-discovers artists from his vast and varied music collection. He engages in ongoing conversations with his fellow music lovers. I was delighted to find his blog since my own music collection had been downsized; his blog helped me recover from that sadness 🙂
13. Joeyfullystated at Joeyfully Stated: Narratives of a Neurotic & Other Nonsense Jolene is witty and charming; her blog covers a wide range of topics, including her blissfully happy life with her Mister.
11. Risinghawk at The Fires Inside Rising Hawk is an author, poet and scholar of Sanskrit mantra. RH’s wonderful writing straddles the mystical and the mundane with Power, Purpose, Perspective, and Peace.
12. Bill Korich at billkorich Bill is a poet and artist. He authored his book, “A Spiritual Love Story” after his wife of 59 years passed away. Bill’s blog includes insights and experiences from his journey through life and love.
14. The Separated Husband at Separated Husband TSH’s heartfelt blog chronicles the struggle and heartbreak of the dissolution of his marriage. TSH posts his day-to-day experiences as he embarks on a ‘trial separation’; he seeks to help himself and others in the same situation.
15. Michael33 at The Vision of Poets Michael’s blog features poetry that has struck a chord with me, as I explored in my post, Is this Inappropriate? His expressions have connected with his readers beautifully, as evidenced by comments on his blog.
A very sincere THANK YOU to each and every one of my followers and readers. You’ve made my blogging experience truly rewarding. You are all amazing!
It is also understood that some nominees may prefer an awards-free blog. If this is the case, please decline with my thanks for your contribution to my blogging experience.