Here is a sampling of my favorite posts this week. Some of them were posted this week, others are older posts that I discovered this week. In no particular order:
1) Aruna at Ripples n Reflections completed the 100 Happy Days Challenge and wrote about her experience. Aruna continues to inspire.
2) François-Xavier at WW1Photographs shares Tofane. His photograph and postcard collection is wonderful and offers unique glimpses into a significant time in history.
3) coralmccallum describes how dreams come true in The Night that Was Meant to Be. It involves Slash, so a special thank you for that.
4) Toritto shares a poem Until It’s Taken. This should be turned into a theme song with a strong bassline.
5) caitlinbosworth’s image Brought to Shore. I see so many stories in it. I just discovered her blog and am looking forward to more.
6) Suzie81 at Suzie81 Speaks reminds us of Nine Things We Don’t Owe Anybody. Your own list may be a bit different, and it’s worth re-visiting as you create your beautiful life.
7) Frank at aFrankAngle is hosting Life: The Musical (Act 12). Act 12 features songs with love in the title. Stop by, check it out, Frank is a great host.