Here is a sampling of my favorite posts this week. Some of them were posted this week, others are older posts that I enjoyed this week. In no particular order:
1) Old Road Apples at oldroadapples educates us on the “obviously imminent collapse of western society” and Evel Knievel in Seventies Superiority: Thanks To Evel.
2) Ian at the80sdidntsuck laments the quiet passing of the iPod Classic and guides us through a tour of yesterday’s various storage and playback devices in IPOD R.I.P..
3) Gilhooley at gilhooley52 describes the tinkering process in his poem A Slow Roll.
4) Paul Militaru at photopaulm shares his beautiful photography portfolio, including beautiful night in the park.
5) Steven Prinz at Mr. Flying Pig journeys through the complexities of emotions and secrets in Complicated Smile.
6) Gregory V Driscoll at O’Driscoll’s Take on the World shares a Springtime poem with verses written upon reaching 70 years of age.
7) crashinglessons brings back memories for life-long book lovers in The written word.
8) B.G. Bradley at The Brighter-Writer tells the lively tale of “a senile woman and a shrunk aged man” in Soakin’ My Dogs.
9) Joey at joeyfullystated blogs about many important, thought-provoking and socially-relevant topics. Guess which posts are my current favorites? That’s right, the ones featuring Chubby Squirrel! You can see for yourself at EvDaDaDec Featuring Chubby Squirrel.
10) Rich at Why? is calling for guest writers in Promotional Opportunity!