The Liebster Award comes to me from Enrico at SHAKECLOUDS. Thank you very much, Enrico! I’m honored that you thought of me for this wonderful award. For those of you not already following Enrico, do visit his blog. He is from Italy, living in Denmark, and believes that what really matters is how we live our lives. He has discovered that “what we really need in order to be happy is within ourselves, not outside.”
What is the Liebster Award?
The word “liebster” (originating in German) has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued. In the current context, this award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers.
What are the rules for the Liebster Award?
The rules for the Liebster Award have changed over time and I’m approaching them with some flexibility.
Here are the rules:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter.
- Nominate 11 bloggers you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 Questions from Shakeclouds and my 11 Random Facts:
- Can you name something that made you happy today?
I enjoyed a wonderful meal that someone else prepared.
- Why do you blog?
The most important factor for me is the amazing blogging community.
- Do your friends know about your blog?
No, it’s a well-kept secret.
- What would you do in your ideal day?
I would fly Ed Force One across an ocean or two. Maybe three.
- Summer or Winter?
- Beach or mountains?
A beach at the foot of the mountains.
- Could you live without your smartphone?
- Which is the thing you treasure the most in your life?
Life is precious so I try to treasure the moments.
- Who is the most important person in your life?
Everyone is important so I can’t exclude anyone.
- Do the weather affect the way to see the incoming day?
- Are you satisfied with the kind of person you are right now?
No. I’m doing a nutrition detox and I should have stayed toxic! (Today may not be the best day to answer.) 🙂
My Liebsterly Nominees:
Alexander at WORLD IN YOUR EYES
ArcaneHalloween at PRECINCT1313
Artman413 at TALES OF UNUSUAL STRANGENESS
Chris at THE 1951 CLUB
coralmccallum at CORALMCCALLUM
G at OLD GUY PHOTOGRAPHY
Garlic Never Sleeps at GARLIC NEVER SLEEPS
Geoff at 1001 ALBUMS IN 10 YEARS
Greg at POP CULTURE FORAYS
HMO at HEAVY METAL OVERLOAD
J at RESURRECTION SONGS
Joe at 1537
Juan at TOONCESTALES
Kagendo at THE LOINCLOTH DIARIES
Maja at TRAVELING ROCKHOPPER
melisdvash at WHEELCHAIR TRAVELLER
Michael at MICHAEL’S ORIGINS
Monicle at SIXTY SINGLE AND SURVIVING
Mulan92 at LIKE SOME PUNK BRIDE OF THE FUTURE
Ovidiu at TANGLED UP IN MUSIC
Rebecca at TWENTY-ONE WORDS
Sarca at CAUGHT ME GAMING
sourgirlohio at ANOTHER BAD CONVERSATION
Stone at METAL ODYSSEY
Wolfe at WOLFENAERIUM
Yaz at THE FALLING THOUGHTS
- Would you travel to Mars?
- If you could be born into history as any famous person who would you be and why?
- What is the longest you’ve gone without sleep?
- You discover an island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule that you implement?
- If you could spend one week attending any special events (music/sports/ballet/show dogs/anything) what is your itinerary?
- What is your favorite word?
- What would you like to be doing one year from now?
- What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?
- What is the last song you listened to?
- Do you like thunderstorms?
- What is a question that you’d be afraid to answer truthfully?