The Mystery Blogger Award comes to me from the talented and inspiring Rob Goldstein — thank you, Rob! I’m truly honored. If you’re not already following Rob please visit him at Art by Rob Goldstein.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award, you ask?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
~ The award was created by Okoto Enigma.
My Nominees (in reverse alphabetical order):
TOONCESTALES at https://tooncestales.com/
STORYTELLER at https://laskowitzpictures.org/
SOUTHERN NIGHTS at https://socialecologies.wordpress.com/
THE SEEKER’S DUNGEON at https://theseekersdungeon.com/
RESURRECTION SONGS at https://resurrectionsongs.wordpress.com/
RACHEL MANKOWITZ at https://rachelmankowitz.wordpress.com/
MIKE LADANO at https://mikeladano.com/
MADE OF STICKS AND STONES at https://frankregan.wordpress.com/
LOOKING FOR THE LIGHT BLOG at https://lookingforthelightblog.wordpress.com/
KEEPSMEALIVE at https://keepsmealive.wordpress.com/
KAMERTUNESBLOG at https://kamertunesblog.wordpress.com/
JEFF BRANCH WOODWORKING at https://jeffbranchww.com/
A HUNDRED FALLING VIELS at https://ahundredfallingveils.com/
H SCHLAGEN at https://hschlagen.com/
GEEZER94 at https://geezer94.wordpress.com/
EMORFES at https://emorfes.com/
CLOUD WALKER at https://ercloudwalker.wordpress.com/
BRADSCRIBE at https://bradscribe.wordpress.com/
BOPPIN’S BLOG at https://nauticazinger.wordpress.com/
BODY, REMEMBER at https://bodyremember.com/
BARSETSHIREDIARIES at https://barsetshirediaries.wordpress.com/
1537 at https://jatstorey.com/
1001 ALBUMS IN 10 YEARS at https://1001albumsin10years.wordpress.com/
80sMETALMAN’S BLOG at https://80smetalman.wordpress.com/
Thank you, as always, to everyone who reads, likes, comments and follows my blog. You inspire and encourage me every day.
The Rules or Guidelines for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things about Myself:
- I can’t believe I like decaf. Double shot decaf espresso, but decaf nonetheless.
- I love the salty ocean air at sunrise.
- I spent yesterday sleeping and watching outdated mediocre sitcoms as I drifted in and out of consciousness and it was fan-freaken-tastic, baby!
Questions Asked of Me:
1. Would you jump in front of a bus for a complete stranger?
2. If a neighbor was a hoarder and lived in unsafe and unhealthy conditions, would you ignore it or take action? If you did, what would it be?
I’d respect their liberty and choices until it endangered their safety. I’d try talking with the neighbor and if that wasn’t effective I’d call the appropriate health workers.
3. If you could go back in time and change one day in your life, which day would it be and why?
Yes. Several come to mind so I’ll need time to decide on one.
4. What is your favorite word?
5. The weird question: If you knew you could get away with it, would you rob a bank?
Yes. Well, no, probably not. 🙂
6. Share the link to your best post.
I’m not sure this is my best post but A Story of First Love is the most popular on my blog. You can find it here: https://danicapiche.wordpress.com/2016/02/21/a-story-of-first-love/
- If you could speak any language you don’t currently speak, what would it be?
- If you could (or had to) live anywhere other than where you currently live, where would it be?
- If you were famous — and could choose why you were famous — what would you be famous for?
- If you had to die for a cause, belief or ideal what would it be?
- The weird question: If you could be on the first spacecraft to Mars (and make it back to Earth in your natural lifetime) would you?