The Mystery Blogger Award comes to me from the talented Rob Goldstein — thank you, Rob! I’m honored and delighted. If you’re not already following Rob please visit him at Art by Rob Goldstein.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award, you ask?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
~ The award was created by Okoto Enigma.
Welcome to the Chroniclers’ Edition of the Mystery Blogger Award!
What is the Chroniclers’ Edition of the Mystery Blogger Award? My nominees accompany, captivate, inspire and motivate by chronicling events in their daily lives. They’re all different, of course, and they cover a wide range of topics. Their blogs share: everyday happenings and significant events; decisions big and small; as well as what makes their worlds turn. Their chronicles take the form of stories, anecdotes, updates, photos and discussions. I’m inspired by the sense of connectedness they bring to the blogosphere.
We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men.
~ Herman Melville
If your blog is awards free or you’re unable to participate for any reason, please accept this gesture of my appreciation. I hope others will visit your blog and enjoy it, as I do.
The Rules or Guidelines for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question
- Share the link to your best post
3 Things About Myself:
- I’m still coffee-free and don’t miss it. Strange but true.
- I love a rainy night. Thunder and lightning too.
- I’m growing avocado trees from seed.
Questions Asked of Me:
1. If you could start your life over again, what would you do differently?
I’d learn Latin.
2. How do you manage conflict?
I try to understand the perspectives of others.
3. What is your favorite Looney Toon? If possible, link to it on YouTube
4. Share a time in your life when you had to use your wits
Coaxing Hank the Hedgehog out of the oven mitt.
5. What do you think is the most important element of a good life?
6. Link to my best post
Hank the Hedgehog says his first blog post is the best: Hank the Hedgehog!
- Winter or summer?
- Sunlight or starlight?
- Oceanside or mountainside?
- Urban or rural?
- Crunchy or puffy Cheetos?
If you prefer Rob’s questions (asked of me), feel free to answer those instead!
Thank you, as always, to everyone who reads, likes, comments and follows my blog. You are awesome.